This plugin enables you to validate fields of the form client-side.
In this example field values are being validated onkeyup and validation results are being displayed after Submit button is clicked.
Try to submit form by entering something which is forbidden by the code of this add-on:
1) the name "Laisvunas" which is used by registered member
2) invalid email, such as name@google.
3) invalid URL, such as http://www
4) name which consists of 1 character
5) name which includes non-alphanumeric characters
6) comment which is longer than 50 characters
7) comment which exactly duplicates existing comment
8) leaving name or email or comment field empty
Notice. Please, post something sensible. Otherwise computer will think your comment is a spam.